Headaches can be irritating many times and you can’t concentrate on other things, the day becomes dull and you cannot be energetic. It is not normal to have a headache every day. If you are facing the same headache more than one day or every day it’s possible that you could have a major problem that requires emergency medical care.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEADACHES
- Pain on one side Head (gallbladder):
It’s always on the left side or right side and a sharp pain in the head.
- Pain switching from side to side (gallbladder, allergy and pancreas):
Gallbladder and pancreas lead towards food allergies because you can’t digest your food how it’s supposed to, so the pain switches from left to right or right to left like in the morning it’s on the left side and evening it switches to right side.
- Pain at back of the head (Cervical headache):
When you work bending your head down you can experience pain at the back of your head.
- Pain covering entire head (severe toxicity):
You feel pain in all over the head. And you feel heavy head.
- Constant headaches (poisoning):
You experience stabbing pain in your head constantly or everyday.
- Pain in top of the head (uterine or prostate):
If you have issue with uterine or prostate (It`s gonna be uterus if you are a female and it`s prostate if you are a male) you experience pain on top of your head.
- Pain worse in the morning (thyroid and liver):
If you have issue with your liver or thyroid, when the metabolism drops down during the night you are gonna have worse pain in the morning.
- Pain and pressure Behind eyes (pituitary swelling):
The master gland in your endocrine system sits right between your eyes and leads to pain behind your eyes in your head.
Speciality care clinic`s experts Neurosurgeon is experienced in minimally-invasive treatment and complex surgical procedures including:
- Lumbar puncture
- Tensilon test
Electromyography (EMG) ,visit Speciality care clinic.
WHAT ARE THE KINDS OF HEADACHES ACCORDING TO DOCTORS?
If you have pain in the upper half of your brain this is known as Migraine.
- Then you have tension headache which is a sort of pain around your forehead.
- If you feel pain around your eye orbit you have a Cluster headache.
- You have sinus headache which is sort of sinusitis or irritation with your sinus.
- And hormonal headaches because of the changes in your hormones.
Common treatments for Primary headaches:
- Pain Relievers
- Botox shorts
- Targeted meds
- Prescribed Medications
Home remedies for Primary headaches:
- Hot and cold compresses
- Essential oil as lavender
- Having Water
Keys to the management of Primary headache:
- Watch headache triggers
- Practice good sleep habits
- Lose excess weight
- Relaxation exercise or yoga
- Do not overuse pain medicine
Secondary headaches are dangerous and major diseases that need emergency medical care. LikeSystem exists symptoms of illness or conditions such as cancer.
- Neurological symptoms or abnormal signs
- Onset is a new or sudden thunderclap
- Other associated conditions or features
- Previous headache history change in attack character
Our neurosurgeons perform surgery on the brain, spine, or nerves of the limbs or extremities and they treat patients of all ages, starting from newborns with congenital neurological abnormalities. For treatment visit Speciality care clinics. Contact
Here are some examples of secondary headaches:
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Giant cell arteritis
- Internal carotid dissection
- Intracranial hemorrhage: Haemorrhages that occur within the brain tissue include interest cerebral hemorrhage and intraventricular hemorrhage
- Giant cell arteritis: The cause of the condition is unknown. The name has the answer it is inflammation of the artery which will contain giant cells it will have headaches.
- Internal carotid dissection: A carotid artery dissection is a tear or separation in the layers of the carotid artery in your neck. This can happen immediately or after a neck injury. But sometimes it can heal itself, but it also can cause life-threatening complications. If you have symptoms of dissection, seek medical attention.
And some common causes for headaches are stress, hunger, changes in weather, sadness, tension, workload, loud music, arguments, hunger, lack of sleep or oversleeping, consuming more medicines, fever, cough, having foods that contain monosodium glutamate or alcohol, etc.
HOW TO PREVENT IT?
By maintaining a diet, a balanced routine like sleeping, having good and balanced food, not consuming alcohol and overdose drugs, being fit, listening to good music, keeping calm and a good environment around, Hot and cold compresses, reducing caffeine, trying not to chew anything hardly, doing meditations and being happy
WHEN TO GO TO THE DOCTOR?
If your headache is unusual, if you get sudden and sharp headache, become faint or feel unconscious, feel blur to see anything, high fever, frequent headaches, experience vomit or cold, can’t work eat or sleep like usual and numbness, paralysis etc