If you have diabetes, your doctor may recommend that you take Rybelsus medication. In adults, it is used for type 2 diabetes. It is possible to manage your blood sugar levels with the help of Rybelsus. Rybelsus is a tablet. At least 30 minutes before your first meal, you will have to take it by mouth. The active drug semaglutide is present in Rybelsus. It is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonist. This drug is unavailable in a generic form. It only comes as a brand-name Rybelsus. Rybelsus is a light yellow oval-shaped tablet.
WHAT IS THE DOSAGE OF RYBELSUS?
The beginning dose of semaglutide is 3 mg once every day for a month. After a month, the dosage should be expanded to a maintenance dose of 7 mg once per day. After at least a month on a dose of 7 mg once daily, the dose may be expanded to a maintenance dose of 14 mg every day to further improve glycemic control. The maximum recommendation of a daily dose of semaglutide is 14 mg. Taking two 7 mg tablets to achieve the effect of the 14 mg dose has not been studied and is not recommended.
AVAILABILITY OF RYBELSUS IN TEXAS
- Rybelsus tablets are prescribed for type b diabetes, if you want to get treatment for Type B Diabetes condition or learn more about Rybelsus in and around Texas, contact Specialty Care Clinics.
- Rybelsus is available in different branches of Specialty Care Clinics in Texas
- Our healthcare professional team will diagnose your condition, give treatment accordingly and prescribe you with Rybelsus if required.
- Our team will guide you about Rybelsus so you can make proper use of the medicine.
- Check out the ‘ Our Location ‘ section of Specialty Care Clinics website to find the nearest clinic in texas.
- Book an appointment on the Specialty Care Clinics website or call on 469-545-9983 for more information.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF RYBELSUS?
Mild or serious side effects can be caused by Rybelsus. Some of the more common side effects of Rybelsus are described below. All possible side effects are not described in the list. The doctor or pharmacist can explain in depth about the side effects. They can suggest ways to decrease side effects.
Mild Side Effects of Rybelsus include: There are some mild side effects that can be caused by Rybelsus which include weight loss, constipation, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, belly pain, nausea.
Serious Side Effects of Rybelsus include: There are some serious side effects that can be caused by Rybelsus which include inflammation in pancreas, thyroid cancer, kidney problems, low blood sugar, changes in eyesight, allergic reaction
INTERACTIONS OF RYBELSUS
Drug interactions may affect how your medication works. There are no possible drug interactions in this document. You should keep a list of all the products you use and give it to your doctor and pharmacist. Don’t start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine without the doctor’s green signal. Beta-blockers (such as glaucoma eye drops like metoprolol, propranolol, and timolol) can prevent the fast/pounding heartbeat you normally feel when your blood sugar is too low (hypoglycemia). Other symptoms are not affected by these drugs. Before you start, stop, or change any medication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how the medication may affect your blood sugar. If you want to share your blood sugar results with your doctor, make sure to check your blood sugar regularly. If you have high or low blood sugar, tell your doctor right away. If you have diabetes, your doctor may need to change your medication or diet
QUESTIONS TO ASK DOCTORS ABOUT RYBELSUS:
Is it possible to drink alcohol while taking Rybelsus?
How do we switch from Ozempic to Rybelsus?
Can we take Rybelsus with other diabetes medications?
How do we store Rybelsus ?
HOW TO TAKE RYBELSUS?
- Take Rybelsus exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Rybelsus takes a sip of plain water (4 ounces or less) on an empty stomach when you first wake up.
- Do not crack, crush or chew. Swallow the whole Rybelsus tablet.
- After 30 minutes, you can eat, drink and take other medications.
- After you miss any dose of Rybelsus, skip the missed dose and go ahead with your regular schedule.
SAFETY MEASURES TO TAKE BEFORE USING RYBELSUS:
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any other medical conditions before taking Rybelsus if you have:
- Problems with your pancreas or kidneys
- History of vision impairment associated with diabetes
- You’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed.